SEARCH REGION

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MAN-CITY MOVE DELIGHTS ROBINHO

Brazilian superstar Robinho has expressed his delight at joining Manchester City.
The 24-year-old had been expected to join Chelsea from Real Madrid on transfer deadline day.
However, following City’s takeover by the Abu Dhabi Group the club made an audacious attempt to hijack Chelsea’s attempts to land the Brazil international.
City agreed a whopping £32.5million for Robinho’s services and now the talented forward is looking forward to displaying his silky skills at Eastlands for years to come.
“I’m very happy to be here. I hope to show my best football and bring lots of joy to the fans,” Robinho told Sky Sports News.
“I would like to thank the support of the manager as well, which is very important and also to Mr Thaksin (Shinawatra) and the Abu Dhabi Group who made a lot of effort to bring me here.“I hope to bring a lot of joy to the supporters

No comments: